Caerphilly Birth Parent Support Worker
- £23,398 per annum (£14,229 pro rata)
- 22.5 Hours – Working from home
- Contracted until: August 2018
We are looking to recruit a Birth Parent Support Worker to provide ongoing support for parents with learning disabilities living in the Caerphilly County Borough whose children have been removed from their care.
The Birth Parent Support Worker will be responsible for building trusting relationships with parents with a view to supporting them to explore constructive ways in which they can move forward with their lives.
For further information, please contact:
Kate Fussell (01443) 834145
Closing date: 31st of August, 2017
- Job Description [more information…]
- Person Specification [more information…]
- Application Form [more information…]
- Job Advertisement [more information…]
- Download all documents [click to download…]